Bookmark and Share

Donate Now

Your generosity allows us to continue our shared mission, delivering education, exhibits and outreach for people of all ages, interests and abilities. Art has the power to open hearts and minds, create connections and relationships and ultimately change lives.

While 65 percent of the Art Center's operating expenses are covered by tuition and program fees, the remaining 35 percent is raised through donations, memberships and gifts. The advancements we have made can be directly attributed to individuals like you who believe in our mission and have given generously.

We hope that you will take great pride in choosing to support the Minnetonka Center for the Arts. Thank you!

Donation Information
$ 5,000.00
$ 2,500.00
$ 1,000.00
$ 500.00
$ 300.00
$ 150.00
$ 75.00
$ 50.00
$    
 

 

 

2240 North Shore Drive
Wayzata, MN 55391

952.473.7361, x. 160

Hours
Monday          9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday         9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday    9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday        9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday             9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday        9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
   (mid-June through August, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
Sunday closed


Building is closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve through New Year's Day*, Memorial Day and the last week in August through Labor Day.* There is no open studio when the building is closed. 

* Phone lines will be open M-F, excluding holidays, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. to take class registrations.  

 
  Thanks to our sponsors!

 
   
The Minnetonka Center for the Arts is accessible to students with
disabilities. If you require special assistance, please notify the Art
Center Registrar at 952.473.7361, ext. 160, and/or the Minnesota
Relay Service (for the hearing impaired) at 800.627.3529 at least two
weeks in advance. We will be happy to accommodate your needs.


The Minnetonka Center for the Arts is a non profit organization 501(c)(3)                                                                                                       Copyright © Minnetonka Center for the Arts 2012. All Rights Reserved